In the most cheap way imaginable, I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. Thanks to The Life and Times of Nathan Badley for spreading some blog love and passing on the nomination to the first ones to comment on his post. His blog is one of the first that I followed when I started this blog adventure in December.
Although I am new to this wide world of blogging, in a short time I have enjoyed reading many blogs! For the One Lovely Blog award, I have to list 7 facts about myself and nominate 10 other blogs (although it is hard to narrow it down to 10)! Some of the blogs below are well-established and I hope they already know how lovely they are. But everyone needs a reminder sometimes.
This kind of feels like an old school chain letter. Or maybe one of those e-mail forwards that if you don’t forward to 10 people you’ll have bad luck. But it is still fun to celebrate great blogs!
Seven facts about yourself…
1. I don’t know how to swim. I have no interest in learning. I don’t see what the big fuss is about. It doesn’t look like that much fun.
2. On the first day of 1st grade we had to draw a picture of something that makes us laugh. I drew a picture of a cat fight.
3. Last year, I was super excited for a very short listener interview on one of my favorite radio shows/podcasts, Sound Opinions.
4. I prefer the British spelling of the word “grey”.
5. I am writing a screenplay. I have no idea what I am doing.
6. I love marching bands. Who invented parades?
7. I saw a Great Horned Owl a few months ago. It was amazing.
And the nominees are…